A friend of mine mentioned that despite the fact that I had dubbed myself blazerwhore, that I had hardly mentioned my blazery friends in any posts.
It was indeed a great point but it is entirely outside of my control as the sun is shining and once it does, I really do refuse to wear much clothing [much like a common whore]. Rest assured that I do indeed have a number of blazery type things: a number which I discovered as I started packing my clothes [moving house soon...woo hoo!!] filled a ridiculously HUGE bag. However, as long as the sun is out, I will be a variety of whores, none of which will be related to blazers.
So for now I am:
- a dress whore - particularly dresses of the granny variety as you will note.
- a shoe whore - i just keep buying them and then wearing gold sandals every day. tragic really..
- a cardigan whore - i have approximately the same amount as blazers and they are just so much more easy to shove in a bag [lest the London weather change it up] than a blazer is
- a skirt whore - again much like your grandmothers
- and most of all a jewellery whore - I do so love rings and shiny things
In keeping with my renewed love of jewellery, I thought I would share with you all the fact that a new vintage jewellery collection by the name of Gogo Philip is being launched by Milanese banker turned jewellery entrepreneur George [Gogo] Philip Peckinov.
The site launches this week and it's just kinda cool. Check it out.
For now, here are the pics of the shizzle to come.