Oooh!! What's that? A sunshine award you say??
Apparently I have been nominated for a Sunshine Award, by Tola from 'My long hair journey' [I read this blog and sometimes want to use photoshop to super impose her hair unto my head and pretend my hair has finally grown]
'The award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogosphere'
It is awesome that someone out there thinks I am positive [take that ma!] so I am totally just running with it.
The rules of this wunderbar award is that :
- You must post the award's logo in a post or on your blog
- Nominate 10-12 other fabby bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Here are my very own nominees:
1) Throughmyaiz - because she has an amazing sense of fashion. because she is almost as funny as I am - infinitely more insane but what can I do? she makes me laugh and is the same size shoe as me..
2) My Long Hair Journey - I told you, because her hair is awesome and I wish she would pack me in her suitcase so I can come on the journey too...
3) Cupcakes and Cashmere- because she understands the necessity for both food and clothes. The end.
4) Moptop Maven - Another one of those people with awesome hair that I have to buy in order to recreate.
5) Paris Most Wanted - because they are JUST COOL.
6) Law Ad Libitum - because even though she hasn't blogged for about 10 years, when she does, I know I will either learn something or laugh.
7) Faboulista - because her name is an accurate representation of her physical self.
8) Bleed for fashion - because her wardrobe makes me happy
9) Just grow already - because I always say that to my hair but she actually did something about it and now just has cool hair
10) Flawless Mistake - because she is just so cute.
The thing is that I am not sure if I can go around commenting on all the above blogs because I have already spent a good deal of time copying and pasting links to create this post and my studying won't learn itself.
I know, I know, it's against the rules but I'm just a rebel like that.
Erm, a non-conformist if you will...
p.s. I reaaaaally tried to do the whole comment and share thing but I got tired after three of them. What do you mean I'm lazy?