Sorry for the lack of communication but I was actually bed ridden for a whole blooming week with
the bubonic plague bronchitis. AND if that wasn't enough, I now have another viral infection which has manifested itself in a big ol' rash that is currently spreading across my chest and neck. Sexy.
But today, alas, is not about me [yeah I know, shocker] but belongs to my beautiful friend Aize whose birthday is TODAY!!!
Ok guys, I am going to tell you a beautiful and yet unorthodox love story that I end up telling everyone at some point and today is your turn.
In 2006, I enrolled at Kings College London for the same course as a certain lass, y'all know as throughmyaiz.
From 2006-2009, we exchanged a handful of conversations and my thoughts towards her were more...
|yeeeaah heifer I see you [so sorry, I've been watching American TV again]|
|yeaaaah heifer, we cool...|
BUT in 2009....after...we'd graduated, she facebooked me to say how much she had adored me over the years [yes that is EXACTLY what she said] and invited me to lunch at Starbucks. At first, I was still a bit sceptical...
because she let's me be myself EVEN when I want to do silly things..
That isn't the only reason I think she is awesome. There is actually a long arse list:
1) I would normally say her humour here but prior to that comes her amazing character.
2) She is HELLA funny.
3) She is a blooming genius. I always thought I was but, I have never met a more intelligent and hard working individual.
4) She has a killer fashion sense and we wear the same size clothes/shoes.
5) She loves carbs and I love meat, so we only ever need to buy one KFC meal which gets split accordingly.
6) She NEVER judges me.
7) She is amazeballs and beautiful and a SUPER loser.
I will stop now before it gets weird but if it wasn't clear - we are in love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIZE!!!